Is a program for children who are in Pre – Nursery levels. In this introduction to the fundamentals of Speech and Drama, younger children explore the tremendous possibilities of their bodies: running, jumping, bending, stretching, exploring contrasting movement dynamics and qualities, doing their own movements and dancing with others.
Each class focuses on a theme and emphasizes movement activities
Along with language acquisition within that theme. Keywords connected to each theme are repeated in a variety of context during the class. The children see pictures, listen to stories and work with puppets connected to the theme to reinforce language and support the creative movement.
Participation in Creative Movement
Requires self-control and discipline that will serve the child well in all aspects of life. They will learn to work together and cooperate to find the best way for each member of the group to contribute, along with listening and accepting the viewpoints and contributions of others.
At the end of the programme, each child will be equipped with:
- Motor skills such as balance, laterality, spatial orientation, coordination of major muscles , fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination
- Rhythmic sense
- Melodic sense, tonal variation, pitch matching ability
- Brain Balancing
- Effective Communication Skills, with the ability to express and communicate with others
- Higher Self Esteem and Confidence
- Good Listening Skills
- Good Reading and Mathematics skills